Evernote Web Clipper is the best way to remember all of the great stuff you see online. Forget about bookmarks and open tabs, save the actual web page - text, links, images and all with a single click.
Save your favorite content:
- Article clips: Click the extension when viewing a blog or news site, and it will automatically save the whole article
- Selection clips: Hightlight the text, links and images that you want to save, then click the extension
- Full page clips: Grab the entire page with a single click
- Links only: Choose the Clip URL option to grab just the link
- Clip to your notebooks or shared notebooks where you have permission to modify.
- Evernote Web Clipper finds up to three notes in your account that are related to the page you just clipped and presents them in the clip notification view.
- Find clips from this site: Easily find all clips from the same site.
- Related results: See related results from your Evernote account whenever you perform a Google, Bing or Yahoo search. Enable this in the extension settings.
- Works with Evernote Business: Clip content relevant to your business from the web directly into Business Notebooks.
- Background uploads: clip and continue browsing without missing a beat. Evernote takes care of uploading your clipped articles and pages in the background.
- Right click options for quick clipping, will save directly to your last used notebook.
- New note: opens new note view in web application
- Clip image: right click an image and clip directly
- Clip selection: clips the selected content
- Clip this page: will clip all available content
- Stay signed in: when you check the Remember Me box, you will stay signed into your account permanently (or until you sign out using the extension)