ABBYY TextGrabber + Translator easily extracts snippets of text from a variety of printed sources by using the device’s camera. You can digitize printed information from 60+ languages and translate it into any of 90 languages.
Just take a picture of the text, and you can immediately edit and translate it, share via e-mail and SMS, or transfer it directly to other applications installed on your device – Evernote, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
With TextGrabber + Translator you can scan and translate:
• Book fragments
• Manuals and instructions
• Product ingredients, etc.
• Accurate Internet-free text recognition in more than 60 languages, including English, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Greek, Chinese, Korean and others.
• Captured text can be easily edited or copied to the clipboard
• Instant translation from more than 90 languages (an Internet connection is required for translation)
• Fast & convenient information sharing via email or SMS
• One-tap transferring of recognition results to other applications - Evernote, Facebook, Twitter and many others via Android ‘Share’ function
• Search engine support
• All captured texts are stored in the app and can be easily found anytime in the “History” folder.